Friday, May 12, 2017

Just Another Anti-White Race Card Troll


Just when I thought it is safe to surf News24.com another anti-white race card troll pitched up, this time Faatimah Hendricks.

Yes, poor little Faatimah is so upset with white racists that she had to write yet another opinion about white racists. READIT HERE!

If you dissect it, it is just another "much said about nothing" complaint about whites.

Those who follow my blog will know I had written a few post about this sickness of playing the race card.

But why do people like to play this anti-white race card. To understand why, read the opinion of Mondi Zondo "WhyPresident Zuma's race card offends me".

I just want to quote the following paragraph from it:
"It is for this reason that I was shocked and angered when I heard President Zuma remark that last week’s protests were fuelled by racism. I believe many of us recognise that this is nothing but a distraction and Zuma hopes that playing the race card will rally black people around him."

Give him a Bell's because this is exactly the problem with anti-white race card trolls - they want to distract their own inability to contribute any good to this country because they envy White Superiority, White Capital, White Privilege, any anything good about whites.
The problem is that people like Zuma and Faatimah bitch about the so-called white racists (please note, I do not deny there are white racists, but there are also black, colored and Indian racists) because they have inferior complexes who for more than 23 years of “democracy” have done nothing to make South Africa a better place for all and with their anti-white race cards try to distract their inferiority.
Therefore, all anti-white race card trolls, stop bitching about whites and work/earn your own privilege, superiority and capital.  

Faatimah, rather reach out to the white population so that we all can work together to make South Africa a better place for ALL!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....