Saturday, July 1, 2017

Woman24 and the Spur Debacle!




Response to Lili Radloff’s What the Spur boycott has taught women(but black woman especially).

At last Spur had realized that they were wrong about the so-called racial incident where they took their frustrations out on a white male and banned him from Spur because he stood up when his little child was the victim of   hate/racial attack on her in a Spur's playground.

Now, the libtards are up in arms - 'how the hell can Spur backtrack and apologise to their white customers'?

When I saw the caption of Lili Radloff's post on Women24 'What the Spur boycott has taught women (but black women especially)' my blood pressure hit the high notes and for my own good health I decided not to read the post. But then I decided to hell with it, whites should stop turning the other cheek and with a handful high blood pressure tablets, I read it. You can read it here!

Then read the article giving perspective that there was never a Spur boycott by whites and decide for yourself which one is the fake news one! Die Kwansuise Spur Boikot!

White males are blamed for everything bad in SA but I do not worry because as long as they envy you, they will write/talk about you.
Everyone wanted to crucify the white dad and everyone had sympathy with the black mother but nobody said a word about the black boy giving the white girl a 'vagina klap' which started the 'racial storm in a teacup'. Is this how boys grow up? Is this how we bring our children up? Lifting your hand for a girl and later for a woman?? Remember Judge Mabel Jansen? Now I ask: Is this what the Spur Incident has taught women and children?
And at the end of the day people still think whites boycotted Spur for what happened? Read this again!
But the libtards will still play the anti-white male race card until Jesus comes like Zuma said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....